As part of its biodigital solution development work, mYXpression has been obliged to process information about you.
This Personal data processing policy will tell you how we collect and process your personal data. Please read it carefully.
We only use your personal data in accordance with current regulations:
- Execution of a contract that we have concluded with you, and/or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- Your consent to the use your data, and/or
For any issues relating to this document, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by post: mYXpression SAS, 67, rue des Godrans, 21 000 Dijon.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT ?
The organisation in charge of the processing mentioned in this document is mYXpression SAS, a simplified joint-stock company: E-mail email@example.com SIRET no.: 823 554 266 00010, whose headquarters is located at 67, rue des Godrans, 21000 Dijon, and whose president, Mr. Jean-François Prugnot, is the legal representative.
3. WHICH DATA DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU AND IN WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES?
3.1 – The data that you send us directly
When we contact you, you can may send us information about you. This data is collected in particular when an account is created, when you make an order via our online shop, and during interactions on our social network pages.
This data is principally your gender, your e-mail address, your surname, your first name(s), your postal address, your phone number, health information, and any other information that you want to bring to our attention (pathology, doctor, RNA sample).
3.2 – The data that we collect during our business transaction
The data that we collect during our business transaction includes the following:
- Requests that you sent to our community manager or incidents that you reported, for example concerning our services;
3.3 – The data that we gather automatically
Each time you visit our websites and applications, we collect information relating to your connection and your navigation. Various technologies may be used to collect this data. The main one is the cookie.
- Data collected through cookies
A cookie is a text file created when you consult a website, an application or an online advertisement, which is stored in a specific area of the hard drive on your computer or your mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie can decide to read or modify the information contained therein.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to effectively navigate on a website or application, remembering the choice of goods and services that you want to purchase, offering you advertising content that is relevant to your interests expressed while navigating. You will find more information on cookies on the following websites:
To find out about our policy on cookies, please visit our specific page at this link: https://www.myxpression.com/content/26-cookies.
3.4 – Data relating to minors
In principle, our products and services target adults able to commit to contractual obligations.
Minors must obtain the consent of their legal guardian prior to disclosing any personal data.
A web user under 18 years of age at the time of the publication or the creation of an online account has a specific right to erase their data about them. For any information, please contact: mYXpression SAS, 67 rue des Godrans or via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. TO WHAT END DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
This article shows you the main purposes for which we use the data mentioned in article 3.
4.1 – Operations required to provide products or services
- Creation and production of the RITI report (RNA sequencing, subsidiary calculations);
- Management of subscriptions to our newsletters and/or e-mail alerts;
- Management or orders;
- Management of customer accounts;
- Management of deliveries;
- Management or invoicing;
- Management or claims;
- Customer relations: we provide a system so our customers can get in touch with our customer service via our website so they can answer any questions;
- We send information on any changes or developments regarding our services;
- You can manage your personal data rights;
- Verification that our contracts and general conditions of use comply with applicable legislation
4.2 – Marketing operations relating to the services, products and services of mYXpression SAS
- Information may be sent on our products and services by post, e-mail, via social networks or any other media;
- Collecting customer feedback;
- Producing commercial statistics.
4.3 – Purpose of placing cookies on your browser
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is kept for a period that complies with the law and that is appropriate for the purpose for which it has been recorded.
The period for which the data is kept varies depending on the current type of contractual relationship (you are an active client), or the contractual relationship that we have had with you in the past (you are an inactive customer). The data related to your navigation on our online services, collected by cookies that you authorised, can be kept for a specific period of time.
The table below refers to the main periods of time for which your data may be kept.
In any case, we regularly review the information that we hold. If it is no longer justified to hold you data based on legal, commercial requirements or related to the management of your customer account, or if you have exercised your right to change or delete the data on you, we will remove it securely.
6. Who is likely to have access to the data that we collect?
6.1 – Access to data within mYXpression SAS
The following may have access to some of your data:
- Employees in the administrative, accounting
- management control, IT, community management and marketing commercial departments.
Your data is accessed by way of individual and limited authorisations. Personnel that may access personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality (by a nominal and personal commitment to confidentiality).
6.2 Date transmission:
The following may also have access to some of your data:
They carry out services for us, including:
- Management of sending postal or digital mail
- Management of digital mailings;
- Management of sequencing;
- Management of data hosting
- Management of the payment module
- Analytical or statistical solutions for ascertaining visitor figures
Access by our sub-contractors to your data is done on the basis of signed contracts, wherein their obligations in respect of data confidentiality and protection are laid down.
If you want more details on our sub-contractors, please contact us at this address: mYXpression, 67 rue des Godrans, 21000 Dijon, or by e-mail: Info@myxpression.fr,
Social network platforms
The use of social networks to interact with our websites and applications (including the "share" buttons on Facebook, Twitter, Google+) may lead to data exchange between SAS mYXpression and these social networks. For example, if you are connected to the Facebook social network and you see a page of the mYXpression.com website, Facebook may collect this information. Similarly, if you see an article on the website of mYXpression.com and you click on the “Tweet “ button, Twitter will collect this information. So, please consult the policies on the management of personal data of different social networks to find out about what they collect and process about you.
Police, legal or administrative authorities
If we have the legal obligation to do so or to ensure the rights, property and safety of mYXpression.
7. IS YOUR DATA SENT OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
We keep your personal data in the European Union, more specifically in France.
8. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
As the party responsible for processing data, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or illicit loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access, and in particular:
- Ensuring our employees who need to access your personal data are aware of the confidentiality requirements;
- Securing the access to our premises and to our computer platforms;
- Implementing a general IT security policy in the company;
- Securing the access, sharing and transfer of data;
- The high data protection requirements when selecting our sub-contractors and partners.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
9.1 – Your rights regarding access to your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be rectified, supplemented or updated. You can also ask for your data to be deleted, refuse its being processed, provided a legitimate reason is given.
You can ask to exercise your right to the portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used format, and the right to send this data to another data processing party.
You can finally give instructions on storing, deleting and sending your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights by mail by contacting mYXpression SAS, 67 rue des Godrans, 21000 Dijon, or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Before responding to your request, we may check your identity and/or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits stipulated by law.
In the case of an unsatisfactory response, you can make a complaint to the French National Commission of Data Processing and Freedoms (CNIL).
10. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are responsible for ensuring that the password that you chose to access your account on our platform is kept confidential.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to send it to anyone else.
11. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may have to occasionally change this confidentiality policy. If this is necessary, we will inform you and/or will seek your agreement. We advise you to consult this page regularly to see whether there are any changes or updates to our confidentiality policy.
For any questions relating to this confidentiality policy or for any requests relating to your personal data, you can contact us by:
sending us a letter to the following address:
- mYXpression SAS, 67 rue des Godrans, 21 000 Dijon
- sending us an e-mail to Info@myxpression.fr