Is one of your patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis?
Guide your patients towards the most effective biotherapy with the RITI® test
Objective of the RITI® test
• To help you decide on a therapy and be confident about that choice.
• To offer new prospects for healing patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
• Increase the chances for patients with lasting remission (DAS28 < 2.6) and optimize the medico-economic aspect by controlling costs.
Methodology of the RITI® test
RITI® is based on three major areas of expertise
• Mastery of the latest RNA transcriptome sequencing technologies (individual multi-genomic signature).
• Massive use of new information technologies and of Big Data bringing together international clinical studies (digital data base).
• The development of massive calculations and automatic learning algorithms (machine learning) to generate powerful and robust tools to make a customised decision to help the doctor and their patient throughout their therapeutic journey.
The combination of these 3 dimensions results in a customized report that is specific to the patient. This report indicates a level of efficacy for each biotherapy.
RITI® offers real precision medicine and is a valuable aid to optimise the therapeutic strategy to adopt for the patient.Find out more
Evidence of clinical efficacy
To better understand our technology and enhance your confidence in the purpose of the RITI® test, a clinical study will start shortly. This will allow us, within a few months, to provide you with clinical evidence related to the reliability of the test results.I would like to be informed when the clinical study starts
Frequently asked questions
Which patients are concerned by this Test?
Two specific cases:
• Your patient has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and it is currently in therapeutic failure.
• Your patient has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and you plan to prescribe a biotherapy
How do I get RITI® for a patient?
RITI® is expected to be marketed soon. To keep informed about its availability, we kindly invite you to send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org