Choose the best treatment option for your patient
Objective of the mYXpression rheumatoid Test
• To help you decide on a therapy and be confident about that choice.
• To offer new prospects for healing patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
• To increase the chances of patients reaching lasting remission and optimise the medico-economic aspect by decreasing costs.
Methodology of the technology
The mYXpression rheumatoid Test is based on three major areas of expertise:
• Mastery of the latest RNA transcriptome sequencing technologies (individual multi-genomic signature).
• Massive use of new information technologies and of Big Data bringing together international clinical studies (digital data base).
• The development of massive calculations and automatic learning algorithms (machine learning) to generate powerful and robust tools to make a customised decision to help the doctor and their patient throughout their therapeutic journey.
The combination of these 3 dimensions produces a custom report that is specific to the patient. This report called RITI® indicates a level of efficacy for each biotherapy.
RITI® offers real precision medicine and is a valuable aid to optimise the therapeutic strategy to adopt for the patient.Find out more
Evidence of clinical efficacy
To better understand our technology and reassure you of the usefulness of the mYXpression rheumatoid Test, a clinical study will begin shortly. The study will enable us, in a few months, to provide you with clinical evidence as to the reliability of the results of our Test.I would like to be informed when the clinical study starts